Golf Course Industry Marketing Solutions
You can piggyback your brand onto useful, orginal research done by our editorial team and sponsor the resulting feature in GCI.
The industry’s best-read e-newsletter increases in frequency to weekly in 2020! If you are looking for leads, this is the vehicle that will provide you with measurable results.
This special section features five-question interviews with your company expert facing your full-page ad to create a spread completely devoted to your expertise.
Start the year strong in one of our most popular issues and receive bonus distribution at the Golf Industry Show. With intensive market research, this issue is referred to throughout the year.
According to Adweek, more than 75% of podcast listeners pay attention to the ads, and 38% have purchased products and services mentioned in those ads. Hone in on the 72% of superintendents who listen to podcasts and tune into the Superintendent Radio Network. Sponsor a topic relevant to your products or tell your story in audiobook form.
We collaborate with you on Twitter and Facebook to reach the 66% of superintendents who use social media at least weekly for work purposes.
Own one of these special reports devoted to key vertical segments in the market. Backed by original research, the custom reports elevate your brand from the competition.
These special projects are a collaboration among editorial, sales and you to tell a compelling multimedia story that benefits readers and advances the interests of all three parties. Sponsored content projects consist of three parts, beginning with a dynamic article in the print issue. Additional exposure is provided with a dedicate e-newsletter as well as social media coverage.
Consisting completely of reader-driven content, the Turfheads Take Over issue has become a reader favorite over the past four years. Topics range from agronomic challenges to personal stories of work-life balance. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the Fifth Anniversary edition!
Guaranteed high visibility with wallpaper ads that surround our site content.
- dynamic software
- meticulous data management
- proprietary subscriber information of our customers and prospects
Features and benefits include:
- Instant online access
- Detailed market analysis
- Rapid identification of new business opportunities
- Access to thousands of new customers and prospects
- Easy cross-referencing of your customer data with the TMI database
- Custom market research
- Export only the data you need
- Target advertising to people based on the type of content they read
- Target unknown users based on what their anonymous profile looks like (behavior on the internet)
- Amplify your messaging to the broader internet based on how much they look like your current “magazine” target audience
Leverage the power of our brand and Intelligent Content Marketing for maximum results.